It seems odd to blog out of obligation but here I am, verifying that I am still alive.
It seems odd to use "blog" as a verb considering it's not a real word to begin with.
Things in Guelph are mostly the same as they were when I first arrived five days ago, except now I can listen to the Eagles' wailing guitar solos in Hotel California. :)
I am still trying to pack my life up into less than twenty boxes and move house down the street but it is proving more of an elusive goal than I thought.
On the bright side, I am becoming more dilligent and more [insert adjective that means I follow-through on what I say (let me know if you know that word)] with prayer and reading, especially things I "should" read.
I like pasta and I want to go back to study Music at the good ol' U o' G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment