I only have two things to say to you:
(1) I barely saw Busy as Iwhizzed by it changing its tire on the side of the highway.
(2) I like to leave things until the day after The Last Minute has retired and its grandchildren have forgotten it.
(The second one did not actually come into play to-day; I have been getting surprizingly better with these things.)
One thought: I hope that I get to attend classes in a less tired state from hence forth because I noticed my comprehension has been down all day and my already sordid out-going side is all but completely stifled. I want to get to know my classmates but that aint happening when I am struggling to take notes, even.
It was a good first day. Why?
I am certainly going to enjoy both of my English classes (Shakespeare Receptions/Adaptations and Twentieth-Century Drama) because the professors are great - the kind just ooze their love for the subject they teach - the reading list is reasonable, and the class sizes are dece.
I will have a much harder time enjoying my music classes (Music History I and III [don't ask why I did both in one semester.. yikes]) because I find it difficult to absorb this kind of information for some reason. But there are redeeming qualitites: (a) I know cool people in both classes and (b) that the information itself is something that I am interested in (it's just the memorizing and understanding that is more difficult to achieve).
I met a cool girl during my lunch-o break.
We had a great preliminary first DG meeting at my house where we shared tales of our summers. God is good and that's basically all we were saying -- in many more words. And for the meeting, I made and ate some cool cinnamon buns that are like magic plus lovely.
I was able to hand in my remaining supporting documentation required for my OSAP entitlement in a manner far less painful than expected.
It was a crapper of a first day. Why?
I (consciously) broke one of the University's residence rules a week ago and I have a meeting regarding that on the morrow. The dread is KILLING me. Yikes. I'll tell you all about that Tuesday. I neeeed grace right here.
I found out something about a friend of mine that I had been wondering and praying about for the past couple of days that made me gasp, snapping my head around and then just hold my head in my hands in something like despair, unable to grasp the news. HOW will this be dealt with? WHEN will I get the full story first-hand? Tune in next blog to find out.
What else is there to say except that God is good and that if I stand on that, there is NO going wrong!
[Man, I don't understand my recent increase in usaages of the exclamation point. It's crazy.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment