Tuesday, 14 February 2006

declaration part six OR siftingsorting (4)

I found this piece de papier on my floor and it fits into two blog series - one about thoughts on evangelism and another on separating wheat from chaff (physically speaking) in my life.

"less of me, more of You
"he who sows sparingly reaps sparingly.
"put yourself out there - you are not alone.

"'Again, it might be really scary but if God calls you to it, it'll be a blessing.'"

I scribbled on this paper in hopes of psyching myself up for evangelism. It was almost like I was admonishing myself. Anyways, it was the last line that I thought most magnificent of all. It was told to me (online) by a friend who was encouraging me to pursue an outreach idea. Wow, he knows his stuff.

There was one more thing written on the paper from another friend of mine who I like to think of as my personal court jester: "You're so wise, stupid."

No comments: