Saturday, 22 April 2006

trealing

"Stuck in a basement, sittin' on a tricycle, girl getting on my nerves;
Goin out of my mind, I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers."

If you recognize those lines, I hereby give you mad props.

I'm a bit static at the moment and it's weirding me out. What should I say? I think I need just to move. I need to lean forward until my foot swings out to stop me from hitting the pavement. I cannot help but wonder if it's possible that I write too much. I want a bicycle. They're amazing, are they not? I am paranoid about theft. Why do people steal bicycles? It's silly.

I finished writing all of my final examinations and I feel good. I felt so good last night that I almost felt bad. If something is good enough, I will find something bad to balance it. This is not because I think having fun or enjoying one's self is a bad thing, it's because I do not want to waste the opportunity wherein I am more capable of dealing with ugly things. The day that my G1 was mailed to me was the day that - before I opened the envelope - I cleaned the entire house, especially my room. I think to myself, "I am too happy at this moment, let me convert that intense emotion into motivation for doing things I usually avoid or defer. I think that it is a fine policy; it works for me. One downfall is that it means I cannot do things I need to do without having something great to push me [in an exaggerated way I say this] and the other time it causes problems is when I delay things which affect other people. I have learned about those, though. There are some times that you can make a person wait - even 10 minutes too long - and it is BAD NEWS all around. I hate those moments with a passion.

No comments: