...Superman. When watching Smallville, I often find myself saying, "No, no, don't go in there!" or cringing or squiriming when Clark Kent seems to be doing some leaping in advance of the looking.
He'll rush into any building, any situation, any terrain without any forethought (it seems). And yet, when has this backfired on him? Clark has super-human, strength, speed, hearing and let's not forget he can both fly and shoot x-rays from his eyes. So... what does he have to fear?
I wish I could walk into any situation, especially the ones in which I have a vested interest and where there is a serious urgency/emergency, without stopping to think or plan or weigh the costs. What a luxury and what freedom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
luxury and freedom if you're bullet-proof and it always works out for you. stupidity if not.
although i get what you're getting at. {numb3rs = ?}
That's the whole point! It's freedom when you have unstoppable power in you... (...kinda like the H Spizzo....)
I didn't watch numb3rs because I didn't think my housemate would go for it. Instead, I think we flipped channels for an hour.
Post a Comment