
OK so I couldn't figure out how to take a photograph that wouldn't be blurry.
I'm really excited to see Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. So, when the stupid Visa people refused to play nice to me after too many tries I decided I would go to the actual theatre to purchase the tickets. This was yesterday. I could have waited until today when the buses would be running but I didn't. I mean, I needed to get out of the house and I was extremely paranoid about this show being sold out. For many months I have been declaring, mostly to myself but needing witnesses that I was going to be first in line for the third Carrots movie just because. I don't think I've ever seen a film on its release date and I was very excited about this one. I love it when audiences respond to the drama (that's real theatre, man!). So... I walked and bought the tickets. It was mostly fun. I should have chosen different shoes. I really enjoyed that frozen-fruity-stuff-on-a-stick thing (made by Breyers) that I bought on the way back and I was blessed to have been right with God that day.
I won't be first in line but I will be watching the first available show.... and I'm happy.
2 comments:
I enjoy that you get so excited about this movie. Life needs little things to look forward to every day! I like you (*reaches out and touches your shoulder*)
I really don't even know what to say to you.
Post a Comment