Tuesday, 25 September 2007

because I'm like that

out of the 4317 emails I have in my Outbox (for an account I have had since fall 2002 but from which I have deleted at least 2 or 300 messages), it seems that only 88 of those messages are more than 4K in size. Now, I'm not going to count anything with an attachment, or any mother Reply-to-All chains or something cut&paste because that's not my writing and that actually drops the number to 60. I can't believe it... I thought I was more verbose than that. I guess it's good though, for the sake of my recipients.
Also, I think my server has recently (maybe last year) upgraded so that messages carry less weight than they did previously with this server AND less than they would if they were sent from, say a Yahoo! or Hotmail account. WhoooooOpa.
27 are 5K
14 are 6K
3 are 7K
9 are 8K
3 are 9K
1 is 10K
2 are 11K
1 is 14K
Serious. That's crazy. I gotta get crackin.

No comments: