I can't tell you how glad I am to know that excessively dry rooms don't bother me. I hear other people complain about it and I think, "You know, I'm sure they're not imagining it..I just can't feel it." Sometimes it's a whole gaggle of people who will say it, seperately; corroborating. Even then I'm like, "I'm gonna go eat me some pretzels and soda crackers...." but not really. (8)
I am grateful that I was designed by God and not by accident. (9)
I am thankful (but usually just smug) that I don't need eye glasses. My sister, my brother, five out of six grandparents, both aunts, two uncles and 659 of my friends wear them...I don't. My dad should, and so should my other brother but hey...who needs to see things when you're A HORRIBLE GUESSER?? (Is "guesser" a real word?) I want to count how many of my friends wear glasses but it would take too long, I think. I would be convinced I was "missing someone" for about three weeks.
When people put their specs down for a moment, I often pick em up and try em on just because just because. (I mean, there has never been a NEED in my life for me to wear them so I guess...I gotta just do it when I can. It's like trying goat's milk when you're in Scotland. Well, that's why I did it, anyways.) Usually my first reaction is to laugh or to exclaim, "Whoa...!" Sometimes it's just slightly blurry...someone's pair made it hard for me to walk (I really enjoyed those)..one gave me a head ache, MOST of them I can see clearly through if I close one eye - the other eye takes about half a second to re-adjust like a camera lens. It's uber cool. I guess I'm just fascinated with the body machine. (10)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment