my friend told me a conversation she had had autour de this yesterday. she said her story and her other friend's story then asked me mine. I exclaimed that I needed more time (she was expecting an instant response). I was instantly enamoured with the challenge.
my conclusion:
the (untapped potential/second chance) King.
I am fairly happy with this result. I could make another one; I could tweak it....I'm not sure if I would. I think any secondary creation would change the first. Like, I wouldn't delete what I just wrote from my memory and call its succesor the new It.
BUT,
what I would like to do is write this on a slip of papier, put it in an envelope, seal it and write on the front: "MY LIFE IN SIX WORDS. DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 22 MARCH 2013." I would love to rewrite my life every five or ten years. I know my life will change enough that summarizing it this briefly must change drastically over this period of time. I like this.
Summarize your life...you always gotta summarize your life so far.
yep.
Oh and if you're reading this, I encourage you to write your six words for the sake of six words. I think the next post will be the close reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i like this challenge. i'm a try it. you want your reader peeps to post it here?
uhhh when I typed the post I was thinking of the chain-letter "post this on your blog and challenge five others" kind of gig BUT I welcome them here aussi. or do both. :)
i wrote it on my blog. and linked to yours. let me know if that's not cool.
again, I am wondering why you would do it first and then ask but whatever it's fine, yes.
Post a Comment