Hank Azaria can call me up and propose any day...just any day now. It's weird that I'm most attracted to him when I'm watching The Simpsons.... no visuals included. Whatever. I have a memory.
I haven't had such a great day at work in a long time..... I got there on time, the shift ended at midnight instead of 2 (as I was expecting), the work itself was fine, I didn't get yelled at or reprimanded in any way (cuz I didn't do anything wrong!) I really needed the brainspace to think and MOST IMPORTANT: I came home with three free slices of pizza and one of cheesecake! What?! What is that all about?? It's about greatness, that's who. I adore it.
I also adore my own literacy. It's a blessing. (17)
How on earth God has seen fit to pursue me so much these past few days, I just don't know. I just don't. (Maybe He's..... tryin to refine me so He can take me away for a year to minister to and lead other students in pursuit of Christ. Maybe that's what He's all about. Maybe I need to re-read the story of Joseph, son of Jacob because I was just referencing it to someone else today for this exact point. God takes you through stuff you cannot even imagine so He can build you up properly into the person you need to be to exact His purposes. MAN, with a record like Joseph's how can you look back and claim ANY of your own merit or achievements? How? Jeepers. He breaks down but He builds up.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment