Friday, 22 August 2008

my favorite moment of the day so far:

I was putting Vaseline-y cream/skin moisturizer on my arms while some peeps were heading out the door and my littlest sister, of the four-year-old persuasion, asked me why I was doing what I was doing. Actually, she probably said, "What's that stuff foorrr?" but the R would have come out as a couple Es..don't ask how.
I told her it makes your skin soft so she asked for some. I blopped the bloops on her arm and told her to rub it in. Then she asked me if I could finish it off for her since it wasn't happening as quickly for her as twas for me. I did what we'd all do: I held her wrist with one hand and then used my other to disperse the cream but, because she is LITTLE among littleness, she definitely stumbled a step and a half forward with however much (little?) force I had used. I didn't use that much force. It was very cute.

No comments: