Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Simon Pegg was in Mission: Impossible III??
I love it! I had a fist-pumping moment of celebration up in here. Love it.

This film, How to Lose Friends and Alienate People (2008), stars Simon Pegg...I'm pretty pumped about it. I think, actually, it'll be released here sooner than it'll reach home. Tis cool cuz it's the reverse for most of the films I left behind, like Burn After Reading (2008) and Tropic Thunder (2008). There's an Odeon on the next block from where I live...I want to make good friends with it. If I ran, I could probs get there in 40 seconds. This is awesome. I could also get to a Starbucks, two grocery stores, a Pizza Hut, a Subway restaurant, or some coolio Italian restaurant in about the same time.

Incidentally...there are more Italian restaurants around this area of the city than I know what to do with....the ristorantes, the cafes...it's pretty nifty. Most popular non-British eatery, methinks.

[time stamp EST]

No comments: