I like getting my head bitten off by strangers for something that isn't my fault. I absolutely love it.
I love it when I am doing my best and get shot down. I love it when other people have a day that is as far to the postive side of zero as mine is to the negative. I feel good about that.
(I like being bitter, as well...as a side note.)
I feel good about miscommunication; I feel good about getting/being annoyed.
I feel great about having embarassing things brought my attention.
I feel great about embarassing myself through a silly mistake. I feel great about how great I feel. I'm glad that I could have a conversation with a friend that made me squirm. I'm glad that the next day I could get called out on something I'd rather not have been called out on. And also I'm glad to be shut down by the one person I can't handle being shut down by.
I feel good about that. It's been such a great week.
I feel great about how I feel right now and...it's nice to be helpless and almost certain to make mistakes in the future - THE SAME mistakes, CORRECTIVE mistakes and BRAND NEW mistakes that I can't even fathom.
OHHHHh it is good to be human. Ahh.
sar•casm (sär'kāz'əm)
n.
1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit.
[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]
(just to be sure.)
My brain is incredibly clogged, like you wouldn't believe. It needs the healing of Jesus. (I almost wrote, "Jesus, heal me," and decided not to because I'm blogging. But choosing talking about Christ instead of talking to Christ is one of my most common hindrances.) Sometimes it's hard.
caus•tic (kô'stĭk)
adj.
1. Capable of burning, corroding, dissolving, or eating away by chemical action.
2. Corrosive and bitingly trenchant; cutting. See Synonyms at sarcastic.
3. Causing a burning or stinging sensation, as from intense emotion: "Most of all, there is caustic shame for my own stupidity" (Scott Turow).
I think that's it for this moment. Next episode: the LOTR analogy which baffled.
[EST]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment