I just internally asked reflexively.
Phew.
I scroll down to read other numbers on my statement and I'm thinking, "Really...why do You keep blessing me like this?" (43) It overwhelms me in a strange way. I can't even tell you.
I'm almost sad about it. Well...maybe if I weren't already in a sad mood, at the end of a sad day I'd feel better. I somehow doubt it because at this moment I'm entering the territory of the numb. Favorite place. Not...favorite place.
Sentence fragment.
Gosh, God, what? What are You getting at? I'm not ungrateful, I'm just thinking that there's something I've missed because You just won't stop. What are You trying to get me to do with these gifts. Help a brother out.
Thanks be to the God with so many beautiful names.
We been learning about them in smoup (small group) and I said them later tonight in a light-hearted context, all in a string but they really meant something to me for the first time. Beautiful names, rolling joyfully off my tongue. The God of so many glorious Names, wow.
I need His blessings and grace and SOMETHING this week. I need His help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment