Friday, 2 April 2010

IASE

I am SO EXCITED that tonight I get to watch the first Jays' game of the pre-season. First of 2010, first since October 2009! I...am so pumped.

I half-ly remembered having seen it written on my calendar for Good Friday so earlier this afternoon I pulled the calendrix out and had a peek. Then I verified with the broadcasting station and when I saw what they had scheduled for 8pm EST I pumped my fists harder and longer than a butter churner. Ooh baby. I'm...excited. (I need a better verb.)


In other news, yesterday a small girl (maybe 9 years old) said, "I want to be JUST LIKE HER," while I was within earshot and then she looked back not realizing this and seemed almost embarrassed...but not really. She also said something about singing ..earlier she and her sister sat and listened while I played piano. Wow. That phrase just stuck in my head ..it's...wow.

No comments: