Sitting at a table during a program for our Young Adults Ministry, I'm kinda in awe and thinking three things on a fairly regular rotation:
1) our pastor is fantastic
2) I am a chump for doubting God would work through this ministry and would answer my prayers about it
3) who am I, sitting at this table being friendly and not intimidating; helping the conversation along, not clipping it in the knees every time it tries to take a step?
It's really great. I'm starting to see the ministry take shape a little better now and I think it's going to work. I think I now know better how to complement my counterpart and THAT makes me very happy and more hopeful (read: trusting).
It's a good job I forgot this Luncheon was coming up because then I couldn't think about it or try to prepare/steel myself. It was good. I just went and I fulfilled my responsibilities.
To point 1, I just don't understand. Can't believe I actually hit a new level of respect and appreciation. I thought I had already grasped the situation...I don't even know how to describe it. Anyways, the point is God is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment