today is the first day I saw The Colbert Report broadcasted with widescreen dimensions (I don't have a widescreen television).
This seems like a great milestone..it shouldn't really be. He went HD not too long ago and because the picture wasn't formatted I was missing out on quite a bit of the periphery, just like you can miss out on scores or tickers on sports or news channels. there we are.
I didn't like feeling like I was being left in the dust during this technological revolution that seems to be unending, but I was really OK with it because, well, I'm not going to buy a new television and missing out on that 15% isn't that important to me. it made me feel like a dunce is all.
this isn't really a blog post but....the widescreen bit made my day so I'm happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment