Monday, 6 December 2010

a random list of things

-today I finally took the few minutes needed to figure out how to get my browser's bookmarks to behave the way I want them to and I hope this is the dawn of me reading other people's blogs REGULARLY. regularly. I want to do it.

-I did not like hearing about Shaun Marcum being traded to the Milwaukee Brewers on the radio while I was rolling gingerbread dough. I did feel a little back-stabbed. But...it doesn't matter. Just disappointed. (How we ever gonna get anywhere with our best players continually getting poached??)

-thoroughly enjoyed making the gingeybreads today. I did need to remind myself a handful of times why I was doing it but, I'm still glad I did.

-I need a job.

-I like my friends. I like the blips and bits of conversation that I had with five of them NOT in-person today and then another five in-person.

-I like (learning) new things and having my heart changed. Sermon I listened to last night is fixing to turn my world upsidedown and if today is any indicator of how that might play out, I am FULLY on-board. fully. :)

I spose a weird post deserves an abrupt ending.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I wish I was one of those friends :)

Also, you should just add the blogs you want to read to your google reader as subscriptions.. I know you have gmail so just add it to "reader" and voila! You can check it everytime you go on to email.

Jesskah said...

hm. Google Reader. sounds newfangled. maybe I will resist it for several years and then "discover" it eons behind my peers. that usually works out.