Thursday, 10 February 2011

changes...

Tomorrow is going to be an epic day.

:)

I am pumped. Tomorrow is the day that the pressure I first started feeling in mid-September when I lost the prospective job I gave up the current job for is finally relieved. Tomorrow is payday. I didn't think of it til earlier this week but, goodness, it's going to be fantastic. It's not everything is perfect, it's just the pressure is off. Big difference.

One thing I thought of Wednesday was that now I can throw away this pair of jeans that I have patched up six times because I will buy new ones. Ahh. Epic.

I wonder what else will be different tomorrow.

Just thinking downstairs before I came up to type... that tomorrow I will become ineligible for the Food Bank. :)

I want to list a bunch of other things I could spend money on (like recreation-ish stuff) but most of them feel entirely unimportant to me -- which I didn't expect. It's like when you fast..and after two days or so, you start wondering why you EVER eat, like it was ever necessary.

Tomorrow I can get four different debt-monkeys off my back. (90) THAT'S going to be epic. :)

I'm ...looking forward...to feeling some freedom. I am desperate to not lose all I have learned. I'm pumped about being able to visit my family more often, too, hmm. That one slipped right off my radar cos it had become so impossible. Wonderful. WONDERFUL. Looking forward to going to the city just to see them, not cos it's a birthday or holiday. Just to see them. :)

Good times. I love my family.

No comments: