I feel I should be blogging. But what to say? I have been in transit for fifteen hours and now I'm in a hotel in Irvine, CA.
The US introduced a one-dollar coin in August. Crazy. I really liked their one-dollar bill.
-I had breakfast with my sister downtown this morning. It was great (but it is surreal that a few hours later I'm 4000km away). Oh, life.
-I think my fun thing to check out in other countries is food. I knew I had a tendency to look for these things but today I kinda accepted that it's my thing.
-So far, food is MAD cheap here and that makes gladness to me.
-I totally forgot that states like Cali have such a large Hispanic population. I donno why it shocked me so.
-A taxi driver gave me his personal phone number about an hour ago.
-Watched X-men: First Class (2011) in-flight and it was great. Totes hit the spot (action, comedy, comic book, special effects, sci-fi, team protagonists, unpredictable plot, meta-plot...). I liked it. I liked it being free, too. James McAvoy is interesting and I want to see more of his stuff as well as re-watch other stuff I've seen.
-Don't have any plans for Sunday... I hope it is filled with great things.
-I haven't been thinking about the wedding too much because it will be what it will be. I'm here... Que sera sera.
[PST]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment