(1) Going 19 days without my own 3G network has made me forget all the things this phone can do. Thanks for the rap on the knuckles, Holy Spirit who knows what's best for me. Now, I forget to check my email and I am not glued to my phone and it's SO GOOD. (Also, of course, I appreciate the luxury so much more.)
(2) All the half-read and unread magazines I've come across in my box-sorting escapades of late either have a man or food on the cover.(I believe there are three cooking-ish mags.)
Johnny Depp
Leonardo DiCaprio
Brad Pitt
EMINEM
Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Matt Damon (Ocean's 11 interview)
Will Smith
Derek Jeter
Jim Carrey
...can't remember any others but I have noticed a trend.
Walking into Shopper's Drug Mart a minute ago and seeing a whole rack of magazines for women, thinking they were all dumb (cos I'm judgmental like that), the theme of the mags that DO appeal to me came together.
(3) Today felt like the first truly successful shutdown of someone at work who consistently makes nasty sexual comments to me. I feel I could have done and could be doing better with this BUT it's progress so I'll take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment