Monday, 7 November 2011

I did something really awful today and I feel like confessing it to someone but I don't want to tell anyone!

This post is whiney.

I wish I could go to the people I offended right now to apologize and make amends but I actually have to wait. I don't deserve to not feel badly but I don't want to.

The one, tiny upside is that it led me to the epiphany that my workplace is just as FULL of temptation (to sin) as it is FULL of opportunity (to show Christ's love).

Epiph. Haven't had a brainexploding epiph like that in a while. Maybe I'm the last to notice. It just means it's imperative that I prepare myself before I get there and that I stop letting my guard down.


Sheesh. What a rough day.



It is not at times like this that I doubt God forgives all but that how vile I am prevents me from lifting my face off the floor.

No comments: