Today just might be a better day. I hope I'm right.
B (6yo) and I are eating breakfast and I'm glad. I feel...better this morning than I did yesterday morning or yesterday evening. Whatever that means, it means.
He's full to the brim with Honeycomb and I'm granola with yoghurt plus the deicious coffee that my boss made for me that I can't seem to replicate, even though all the ingredients are here in the house.
I like quiet mornings. I can't lie about it.
I wonder about a lot of things. Has it really been two weeks since I last blogged?
Yesterday I didn't feel like doing my job... Kids are a lot of work some times. I just wasn't in the mood to be patient or nice...I would have excused myself if I could. Even just on that plane, today is better.
My brain is just too full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment