Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Well, it's after midnight and I should be asleep but I can't even tell whether I'm tired.

It has been a very emotionally-wrenching day but it's good.

There have been more ups and downs than I could have predicted but I thank God for enabling me to weather them.

My life seems different these days. It's hard to get used to. There is much to think about and consider. There are problems to tackle.

I'm too tired to sleep...

I have this big project at Work B that is eating my head. In truth, it's optional so I won't tear my hair out over it but I think it's a worthwhile project so I'm hacking away.

I think I got annoyed today because I haven't hit that sweet spot where the tools, the big picture and the process all become clear and I can develop an efficient system to blaze through to the end. (I adore hitting that sweet spot. It gives me stamina like you wouldn't believe.)

It may be right around the corner (I'll do a bit of work away from the computer tomorrow, to pool some patience) or it may never come. But, as I'm 1/3 finished, this should be OK. Hack, hack, hack.


Tensions in both workplaces has left me feeling trapped.

Reading Acts 8 has reminded me about the Gospel, that simple, glorious, priceless message.

Chatting with two dear friends on the phone this evening for a combined three-plus hours was both energising and draining.

The ol' eyelids are dropping. Let's call it.

[meant to post this just after 1am.]

No comments: