I feel stuck. It's not the big kind of life-situation stuck but perhaps we'd say I feel emotionally cornered or caught.
[Feel also right now like I'd give anything to read a scrap of leisure literature but I've been assigned to a strict diet of Bible-only for the next short while. Just last week I found myself daydreaming while I was in a staff meeting about sinking into a collection of Roald Dahl short stories. Yes, in that moment I craved solitude and clever writing over conversation with a handful of people.]
I consider that I have a lot to say about how I feel right now and what I'm processing or working through. I also don't know if I want to talk to anyone.
I felt several hours ago like I wanted to talk to someone but I didn't even have a short list. I feel like I've worn my friends out.
I want to say something [rock]
but I can't. [hard place]
I feel a lot of things [rock]
but I don't know what I'm dealing with. [hard place]
I know Christ [Rock]
I live in a fallen world. [hard place]
No comments:
Post a Comment