...one where I'm not guilty (or not that guilty)
...one where I don't have to give up my whole life
...one where I'm not able to fail but instead I'm taken away already, to that glorious place where there's no sin and no being sinned against
...one where I don't have to give up my whole life--even today and again tomorrow
...one where I'm allowed to be little and to aim low
...one where selfishness is understandable
...one where it didn't hurt so much to not be able to see my Savior
...one that didn't cost so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
may i share this and your follow up post with someone? i dont intend on saying who wrote it...but that i came across it. that is unless you want me to say that it was you.
You may. :) You can say I wrote it if you think that's helpful but you don't have to if you think it won't be. (Thanks for asking.)
Post a Comment