God has been so kind to me!
Every time I have limited capacity for my customer service job, He gives me the lightest workload. I came in for 7.30 to discover that the first client isn't due til 8. (Meaning: quietness abounds.) They will be the only client til 9. (Meaning: An opportunity to eat breakfast slowly and half-watch television.) There is only one provider working today until the end of my shift. (Meaning: it is almost impossible for me to get overwhelmed with people. Often there are three providers working at once and their clients come in every fifteen minutes. Picture it!)
When I'm able to keep up with high traffic, I love it. I find it energising. Today I am physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually tired. Last night was surreal and difficult, my umpteenth hospital visit this year, and the future looks strugglesome. But I'm going to do my best and I'm going to persistent-widow the Lord to give me strength and joy.
Tell me all about Him. He's so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment