Things I am looking forward to:
-WINTER!
-the CSI: Miami episode that's going to air in 40 minutes
-taking down the next person who tells me that music theory and mathematics go hand in hand (or something to that effect). they're gonna get it, I promise.
-finding out what happens in the rest of Season 3
-getting my hands on the item I TUGed from the U of Guelph's Library Annex and turning it into something beautiful
-READING THE COOL BOOKS I FOUND AT THE LIBRARY TODAY! I love that borrowing books is free (if you return them on time) and I love that TWO of the works that I encountered references to yesterday were shelved side-by-side in PS3566. I was looking for just one and the second had slipped out of my mind (it landed on the For Some Time in the Future list) but there it was! WoooOOOooot.
-being cool.
-being holy and acceptable in His sight.
-getting a one-year internship with a company I respect and could learn much from
-the next good meal I eat.
Things I am NOT looking forward to:
-tomorrow morning (because it is shrouded with unknowns)
-discovering how much I may have screwed up my sleep "pattern" by bedding at 2, waking at 9.15, napping from 3 to 6pm, bedding at 12 noon, waking at 3.50 and find myself in the present. somtimes I just don't know. we shall see whatst tomorrow bringles.
-paying someone (I don't know whom exactly the money will go to) for the locker key that I lost. BOO. people tend to overcharge for these things because they can. I imagine I'll pay about 60 dollars but, considering I lost the key, there's no way I can complain about or get out of this so I actually don't have much bile about the situation. ... It might be worse if the locker has already been drilled/broken into and the lock replaced, my belongings lost. (I don't even remember what was in there, aside from a shirt I would have liked to keep and an empty binder in good shape.) Meh. Live and learn.
-finding winter boots. BOO! I hate them. I hate shopping for footwear...unless they're Chuck Taylors. BOoya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
music theory and math go hand in hand. hahaha.
what is TUGed?
what company is this?
that is a wack sleep schedule.
SCREW you, woman.
Well firstly, tell me why or how. How do they go hand-in-hand?
TUG stands for Tri-University Group (us, Waterloos and Wilfy Laurier) and when you TUG something, you're requesting an item from one of the libs that is not yours. Love it.
The company shall remain nameless until further notice.
You are jealous of my frabjous ways... I can smell it.
hahaha i was just kidding. but i actually think they do.
as for TUG...cool!
company-- SUSPENSE IS KILLING MOI.
i LOVE that you use the word frabjous. I once used it, but no one knew what i was talking about.
that's fine, man, bring it! Tell me why you think they coincide or correlate or whatever. you might have a better argument than most on account of you knowing a lil somethin-somethin about both.
as for frabjous, don't let other people's stewpidness deter you. come now- barrel through!
hmmmm...very briefly
well when i think of music, two of the most fundamental elements are rhythm and pitch..both which can be described using mathematical concepts (i.e. fractions, frequency)
Additionally, there is a variety of psychological support for the relation between music and math in the brain, and that similar parts of the brain are used for both.
Post a Comment