I don't like doing bad things [but/and] sometimes I do them.
It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (2002) is on right now. It's very funny. It's July. I am....feeling really weird right now. There's so much to say (and do!)...Kermit is really cute, I'm not lying.
William H. Macy is really hilariod in this film. yes...I am really enjoying this. I'm sorry I didn't watch it til now. I think I bought this in November or December. I didn't watch it cos someone was telling me it was junk...and I'm not always in the mood for Christmas-themed things. This is just magical...hahah Glad I indulged.
I wanna meet Jim Henson but not really. I'd rather just get a tour of his studio/workspace.
Yeah, that's probably it.
8/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
July is the best time to watch cheesy Christmas flicks. In fact, Home Alone was on TV just the other day and I enjoyed it oh so much.
aw. I have missed this film.
Post a Comment