•I feel almost like I'm on hols this week (and last) because working as a receptionist is such a delight for me. It's like all the unsatisfied skills/tendencies/desired areas of service inside me get lit it up brilliantly. It's a joy.
•I made some great headway with a big work project earlier today and I think there's enough momentum for me to be able to put it down for tonight and finish tomorrow.
•I'm grateful that I don't need to be up before the sun tomorrow. It's like a vacation.
•I have no large, looming relational issues at the moment. Those can preoccupy my thoughts to a crippling degree.
•It has been a good weekend with a great balance of people time and alone time. I feel like a new precedent has been set.
•I got to spend a couple hours studying the Word.
•I have a big admin project that I'm looking forward to tackling this week. Like, really looking forward because the success of it has real Kingdom and Church implications.
•I have several writing projects on my figurative desk this week - one close to finish, two half-done, another one-quarter finished - and I am enjoying bouncing between them as I think them out over the course of my day/week. On top of this, a proofreading gig found me this morning. Color me chuffed.
•I'm tired at bed time!
•The house is quiet.
•I just caught an ep of the Simpsons.
•I feel refreshed and unburdened for some reason. I wish I could explain it.
No comments:
Post a Comment