today has been an utterly disappointing day and I'm not quite sure why. I mean..I could recite all the events but um...why they all happened today, why they were so disappointing, I don't know.
I'm really starting to notice my up-and-down-ing of life. It's pretty regular, like a sine wave...a sin wave, maybe.
So, what's the best way to prevent oneself from comparing one life to another? Comment est-ce qu'on fait ca? This just getting out of hand.
It's like I don't know what to do with myself. It's like I mill around waiting for something to beckon and then I go mental for a little spurt....then I'm exhausted and need to flop down again. It's a stupid cycle, if you ask me.
I'm trying to say something but it won't come out. I'll prolly delete this post by morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment