Wednesday, 13 July 2005

changing

To-day is a strange day. It's like preparing for battle, seriously.

I have changed since late last week (Thursday or Friday) and I have not regressed which scares me. This is finally the beginning of Montreal project for me.


I told the Gospel to my sister, I ran after a man whom I thought wanted to speak with my friends and I, I steered a conversation back to religious/spiritual issues; I stood up for my faith...

Things are changing. I am changing.

I decided late last week that, instead of waiting on God to bring me money, I would devote time, worry, energy, concern and prayer to the Gospel. That decision has turned my life around. Thank God.

This evening (in approximately 26 minutes) we depart Solin Hall to distribute invitations. I do not want to do this but I feel like I will. It's very odd. I feel like there's no turning back. It's like I knowI will figure out why not to be selfish. Ha - it's awesome. It's mounting the trench wall when the commander says, "Go."

No comments: