I had such a great day to-day that I don't even want to write the details of it because that would probably destroy the majesty. Let's just put it this way: I have been blessed so immensely by God that I do not even know what to do. For my morning, the only downfall was that I did not put enough granola in my breakfast. Ahh, how lovely.
The afternoon was great, too. I had a nice French class (the T.A. is lovely) I mailed some letters, bought a book and some other stationary supplies I needed and wow, it makes me feel awesome. It has a sort of cleansing effect, running errands and having a productive day.
What else? I had a great time with my discipler this afternoon and I think some of the stuff she told me will help me to be a better leader. I wonder about Campus Crusade for Christ sometimes, I seriously do. What can I say? I feel like I do not do enough. In fact, I have almost never felt like I do enough there. This deserves more p/thought.
--
Here is a quote from my dear, wheaty friend, said in a hurried, excited tone with giggles interjected:
"Hey, you wanna hear someting else funny? Well, it's not really that funny--and I forgot what I was going to say so nevermind!"
(All of that was said in less than four seconds flat.)
--
I have never thought much of the stars,
Not as a little girl wishing for princesshood,
Nor as a teenager pining my problems into oblivion.
I have had several deep, close conversations with a man
About life, God and music... and the friendship flourished.
When the crunching of frosted grass underfoot stopped and
Two "wow"s silently escaped our mouths as foggy billows, I saw.
The tiny blue twinklers, the reflective white orb and the gaping blackness as the romantic cliche I had never liked or understood and now I cannot look at the sky the same way again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment