Monday, 23 January 2006

observing: music

Chris Tomlin makes a beautiful marriage of consonance. This is what I have discovered having listened to one of his discs fairly often in the past month or so.

I find something disturbingly euphoric in the way he presents his music.

2 comments:

Jesskah said...

naw, I havna listened to this album. I like the Red Man; I have heard good things from him. When was this Facey album released.

(I try to be normal, alison, I truly try sometimes.)

Jesskah said...

Word. Say, I have quest, whilst on the topic of mhuzack. Do you have any Frenchish lyrics left over from l'ete? I think that some of the songs were merely translated from English and are not widely used by Francophones in their language. That is, they are not used widely enough that their lyrics might be accessed on the World Wide Web.

P.S. your housemate should be stoned.

(hint: it's easiest done if you bake it into brownies)