Princess Jasmine says: "How dare you, all of you ... Standing around, deciding my future?! I am not a prize to be won!"
Voyez-vous les zombies, là
Les zombies et le lougaroue..
In the words of E-17:
Just when you think you've got what it takes to survive,
You see like you need someone else's advice.
You wait for the day, you constantly pray that it comes...
The day when you feel your life turn around just for once.
ggg
gg
ggg g g
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi jesskah,
Someone came to my own blog via yours (thorugh teh net blog link at the top of Blogger pages).
It might seem an obvious or trite question, who is the blog for?
How cold is it in Canada these days?
Take Care
Sean
Hi Sean,
Wow, you totally stumbled upon my web log at the WRONG time. I am not always complaining about life like this.
For the first seven months of its existence, this blog was made privy to me and moi-meme seule and so I wrote about anything that wanted to come out on the blog. (I express myself best in writing so I ended up with a lot of detailed and strange drivel that was not designed to make sense to anyone else.) Now there are a few people who read this and, subconsciously, I am trying to pretend that I can still write like they don't because writing for an audience can be a very dangerous thing (especially for me). Thanks for the bluntness of the question; I need to change my ways.
This winter has been the warmest Canada has seen for decades (that's what I heard). We have hardly had ANY snow, it is presently -1 C (you do Fahrenheit, right? the conversion is still warm), and the lowest I remember it having ever been was -14 C. That is peanuts! and it's the beginning of February. I am a bit appauled by my country.
Jesskah
Post a Comment