Monday, 10 April 2006

question

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHEN GETTING YOUR WISDOM TEETH OUT BECAME A BIG DEAL?


I don't understand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A big deal:

yu mean super-common? or a big deal, like you can make it into a huge affair and take weeks out of your life?

Either way, I don't know. I had mine out last year over reading week. I should show you the video made on my parents' webcam. It is slightly funny. It was after watching it that I realized I was perhaps a bit stoned on Tylenol 3s. I stopped taking them.

Jesskah said...

What I meant was, why do people get upset when they discover I have not told them I am getting my wise tooths out? I can understand that my mother needs to know but beyond that I do not think of it as a big deal. I probably won't be telling anyone unless they ask. It's too weird and it makes me angry partly because I think it's unnecessary and partly because I don't understand. Thoughts?

Jesskah said...

Oh, also I would like to see that video.