"Have you guys ever heard of an artist called Stabilo?" "No." "Who is he?" "He's a latin singer and I want to get some of his stuff." "In Spanish?" "Yes." "How will you understand it?" "It's music."
After stumbling onto your blog, I just realised how much I miss your eclectic thoughts and insight..who else quotes baskervilles, reviews spanglish, analyses dan brown and listens to world music? We are kindreds. I am the only colored on Montreal project which only has a week left..it has been great..=D Maybe I'll see you soon?
2 comments:
mY DEAR JESSKAH,
After stumbling onto your blog, I just realised how much I miss your eclectic thoughts and insight..who else quotes baskervilles, reviews spanglish, analyses dan brown and listens to world music? We are kindreds. I am the only colored on Montreal project which only has a week left..it has been great..=D Maybe I'll see you soon?
Montreal Project? Did you switch or was that some kind of Freudian slip/wishful thinking?
I think we will see eachother soon, perhaps at some wedding in the very east of Ontario. Deal?
Post a Comment