Alison, It's the expectation that all our problems can be whisked away with a series of rhyming, nonsensical words or a wave of a wand that I was exposing/admitting. It's silly, kinda juvenile-ish but I wish it every now and then, knowing it will never be true. Diggin it?
4 comments:
Ha Ha, woh...... I'm still laughing at this one. Wow. Lol. For real.....this made my night.
Tim
You know you've looked for it, too...
Hmmm......that I have looked for it, is why it is funny. That I continue to look for it.....that is why it made my night.
Alison,
It's the expectation that all our problems can be whisked away with a series of rhyming, nonsensical words or a wave of a wand that I was exposing/admitting. It's silly, kinda juvenile-ish but I wish it every now and then, knowing it will never be true. Diggin it?
Post a Comment