Saturday, 15 September 2007

17 x 3 = 51

yesterday I would have written, today I am thankful for: His faithfulness

today I would write that I am thankful for: being slowly re-instated or re-introduced or re-welcomed into some semblance of my old life.
I'm really very happy to have been issued a 2007-2008 U of G day planner.
I'm also happy that I may be allowed to lead a discipleship group this semester/year. I thought I didn't want to and I thought I wasn't allowed to (cuz the person in charge who I talked to thought I was gradumatated) but it is all looking possible. It's also looking like I may actually be READY to lead.
I need to stop claiming to know things and start being apt to learn. Leadership really is a service.

"Fine. But if my supe chews me out.. giv'n'm your digits." I just heard that on TV. It's ridickle the way we speak. "Fine. But if my supervisor reprimands me, I will give him your telephone number." Crazy. (That guy was trying too hard, anyways.)


1. .. .. 2. II 3. .. .. .. II 4. .3 .2 .1 II .. .. .. .. II
1. .. .. 2. II 7. .. .. .. II 3. .. 4. .. II 5. .. .. .1010 II
10-99 9-77 7-55 5-1010 II 10-99 9-77 7-55 5. II
1. 2. 3. 4. II 5. 6. b7. 8. II 9. 10. 9. 10. II 9. .. ..

No comments: