Well this definitely made my day. Colbert got a cameo on The Simpsons! Dude.. ha I had no idea he was that big. Lionel Richie was on this episode, too.. a season's premiere of sorts. Rock the heck on. O man I enjoyed .. enjoyed it.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey you. Beer me. Beer us together. Oh my word. So funny. I immediately looked it up on YouTube but alas it was not there yet. Perhaps I will check now.
2 comments:
Hey you. Beer me. Beer us together.
Oh my word. So funny. I immediately looked it up on YouTube but alas it was not there yet. Perhaps I will check now.
serious..haha I'm very happy that you've seen that. I feel like no one watches the Simpos anymore...
I rememeber when they only came on on Thursday nights (the new episode and the only episode..pshaw on re-runs). What a scandalous time.
Post a Comment