music euphoria, how I've missed you! Friday -
22h21 begin the sleep process
Saturday -
05h55 begin the day
06h34 leave house
06h51 punch in
10h48 punch out
11h03 begin playing background (seasonal music) at Bazaar
14h02 finish playing
14h[30] start planning meeting
15h[45] finish meeting
16h55 talk with friend
17h35 finish talking
17h40 DINNER!
19h15 sleep by accident
21h03 wake up on purpose
21h37 Concert with Scott Normandy (21h30 & 23h30) and J-Dub and the Door-to-Doors (22h30 & 00h30)
Sunday -
01h[40] leave venue
02h48 start sleeping
05h00 wake up
06h05 wake up
06h20 wake up
07h25 wake up
09h45 wake up
10h15 leave for chizzurch
Honorable mentions:
07h30 (Saturday) sing in the marvellously echo-ous bathroom while sweeping its floor
10h20 (Saturday) wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Stella Artois
00h15 (Sunday) ask J-Dub what's in the second set because I should have been in bed before the FIRST set started
"You won't wanna miss it," he says once or twice while describing the list and different voicings they'll be using and I can only really half believe him because he's biased.
12h30-01h14 (Satur/Sunday) wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow (what?) J-Dub did not tell a lie. The unit was so cohesive, so passionate and so talented/proficient that I was full-on mesmerized for the full 40-ish minutes. There were moments that my hand started raising itself because the uber-high quality of the music was making me want to explicitly worship Jesus.
01h17-01h28 (Sunday) acoustic... is after my own heart. fast and accurate hands on a guitar neck...what could be finer?
01h50 "A good sleep is only good for a day or two," runs through my mind as I pass the bus terminal. "But good music will stick with me for a long time," is helpful in assauging the inner termoil.
10h28 (Sunday) immersion in contentment and relaxation (what?) What? I feel happy in church because I'm in church? What? I am free from guilt in.... maybe NOT going to work this morning? Well... I suppose that goes to show that praying to God for forgiveness & grace then promising to drop the subject and walk away ACTUALLY works. Talk about liberation.
10h[40] (Sunday) making someone smile for something ridiculous
10h30-11h00 (Sunday) finding real worship. finding that I sing the songs truthfully. (how long I have been a liar for standing before men - and more important, before God - and pretending to praise Him but actually having no heart and no mind to do so.) what I liar I have been! how consistent He is... the same as when I left. I worshipped and He is good.
12h10 (Sunday) plain old-fashioned doughnuts are... much like vanilla among ice cream flavors but I don't care. it is poised to take its place as "favorite" any day now.
No comments:
Post a Comment