if you can read this (you're driving too close) please say a prayer for me and my stomach. we're just not getting along these days and I think the dischord is causing otherly damages... it feels like some kind of vicious downward spiral.
"Dear Jesus,
Please tell Jesskah's stomach to smarten up and start accepting food so that it can feel better.
Amen."
little sample prayer there.....little stencil.
(yea, it's still true that I don't "believe in" prayer so that might be an indication of desperation here...and I really am OK with being proven wrong. I promise.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
don't believe in prayer? Maybe I don't understand what you mean.
Or maybe you are a heretic.
Or maybe you are joking, and I missed it...
Yea, no I'm serious. I don't really know the exact way to express it and "believe in" doesn't cut it.
I suppose I mean that I don't understand why people pray for certain things (when it seems futile). (It seems like tradition or a pleasantry or just something to do so you can say you've done it.)
Anyways, that's me today. I might change my mind in a week or three months.
Post a Comment