home home home
alone again
tonight tonight
two nite
I feel quite physically relaxed right now. Emotionally, I have a few highs milling around in the back room (it actually looks like a stage at rehearsal) and I have a few more distraughts waiting to be dealt with.
Mentally...I am pleased. I'm grateful for the things I learned today (new, new things). I am grateful I was able to do some problem solving-like activities today, too. I usually don't think about my mental self because....well the norm is to work hard and push to the edge all the time, every day. It seems to work out well, save for in situations like the one highlighted in the previous post.
Spiritually? Spiritually......
spirit....
I'm muddled. I don't know what to say. I feel like I'm constantly on the cusp of something and thinking about what's on the other side as much as I do sometimes tricks my mind into thinking I've already crossed over. It's weird. And in the past I have stayed in this position so long that I .... let ...that I backslide. I wanted to say I let important things slip away and I guess that's true, too.
Did You Know?
Whether or not you wanted it,
without your permission, consent or knowledge,
under your very nose and behind your back,
things are going to change--
all around you.
It's going to happen and you won't be consulted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment