Thursday, 15 May 2008

I can't believe the Simpos have been on the air for 19 years...

That's preposterous.

I also can't believe that the Eastern and Western Conferences are copying eachother. Game 4 for Philly and Pittsburg was fun to watch, I declare, especially the last 40 seconds which seemed to last 10 minutes because of the fighting. The orange sea of fans was CRAZY riled up, especially after the empty netter (which I must admit looked gorgeous) and they kept cheering and banging on the glass which didn't help the players' tempers, I'm sure. They were all frustrated and tired and I guess no one really cared about the remaining minute...I feel like it was 4-on-3 by the end. Anyways, I enjoyed.

Also...that season finale of The Office boggled my mind though I'm not entirely sure why. Well... I know it was just a whole bunch of BIG things crammed into one episode. Just SO much ..and enough to make me realized that the handful of episodes I've missed this season (five or six) is making a significant difference. BUT, with the end of a season, comes the release of a season DVD set so....I figure I can get caught up soon enough. I'm excited.


I don't know why I wanted to write this post but I did. :

Oh, and I love my house. There are so many little things that make it wonderful and I can never keep them all in the same bucket...I just realize them as I go. And if it's not a specific realization, I definitely have an overlying (?) feeling of pleasure for being here. I like it and it's SO RIGHT for me right now. God...God knew, I guess. So many things. I'll make a liszt someday.

No comments: