Saturday, 3 May 2008

My brother (21) and my cousin (15) looked great in their suits.

Black with white-cornflowerblue-white pinstripes with a metallic grey shirt; diagonal grey, black and thin cornflower striped tie --
Charcoal grey with white pinstripes with pale lavendar shirt; deep purple and black diagonal tie --

I appreciate. I love it.
Last time I was at a family funeral I was maybe 12 or 11 years old and I don't remember much at all. The woman was my grandfather's aunt ...I'm not sure I ever even met her.


Anyways, I appreciated the lightness of mood. I didn't feel as ________ as I did last time. I love my avuncular second cousin. He is awesome and he really is my mother and aunts' brother...like it.


final remarks:
a kid on the bus (15-years-old?) said that he kept those travel one-pack Vitamin C tablets on his person because they speed the body's intake or reaction to Ecstasy.

2 comments:

Katie V. said...

I'm really hoping it was actually their shiRt that was metallic grey. One is snazzier than the other. Ps. long time not so much chat!

Jesskah said...

hmmmmm. thanks Katie. :|