Sunday, 11 May 2008

where hath my appetite gone?

Today at my good friends' wedding I realized that I need to be more patient. I'm sure I've had this revelation before, at other weddings but it sunk in quite well this time. It's a raising of standards, too. I realized what I don't have and what I want...I realized that I truly do want to wait for the right guy and the right time. I can't stress the truly do part of that desire enough.

In other news, I really don't understand why I haven't been eating properly lately and why yesterday and today have been almost void of and appetite. What the deal?
I know I'm lazy and that moving house has tricked me into thinking there's "nothing" in this place so maybe I'm just getting sick of walking into the kitchen and being exasperated. Truth? If I'm hungry enough I will find and make something out of nothing. Apparently I'm not hungry and I don't know why.
Last time I felt like this it lasted a few weeks; just as long as my influenza friends thought it was funny to stick around in my system. THAT'S understandable. Else? I've lost my appetite when I was mentally distraught either in an instant by someone who's trying to get on my nerves and succeeding more than they realize OR by a situation that creeps upon me and accosts more of my faculties than I am accustomed to doing without. I've also lost my appetite because of a boy but.... then my stomach's filled with les papillions which has not been the case these past few days. (Otherwisely, it's quite Similac.) I wonder.
Bed!

No comments: