Friday, 8 August 2008

the time has finally come. :)

Ten Things I like about Miss Becky Mitts

1) She's friggin loud.
2) She is UNBELIEVABLY LOUD and boisterous sometimes.
3) She was/is obsessed with Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and has its soundtrack memorized, as do I.
4) She indirectly challenges me in the area of sharing information (not gossip stuff but personal stuff).
5) Whenever she sings she's (a) all there and (b) almost Broadway-ish.
6) Bi-way.
7) She can be a flippin workhorse when it came to school work and all-nighters.
8) She has left a sort of legacy at the U of G. I look at the girls who are her spiritual decendants and I can only wowwowwowwowwow.
9) She has moments of transparency that seem to surprize even herself sometimes.
10) She called me back once.
ONCE.
11) She makes me feel very valued and enjoyed and l-loved and I couldn't tell you exactly how. It just kinda happens.
12) I like the way she makes other cool people laugh.
13) She gets the Gospezillio and seems to have pretty hard-corely devoted her life to it....but for her it's almost like it wasn't a decision or like there were ever any other options. It just kinda is.
14) She's stronger than I am. (NOT physically.)
15) Cares about politics and is a responsible Canadian in that way.
16) Her hair is so pritty!!



She secretly left this photo on my computer on the 20th of November, 2006 and titled the file "the most beautiful person in the world".

5 comments:

Katie V. said...

Very good list. And her hair IS very pritty! Ps. you actually got in touch with her? It could be an Olympic sport me thingks

Jesskah said...

aaaha. kate-dawg..you be funny.
ummm yes. yes I did track her...she even called me on Thursda...I only had to call three times! ahaha..Becky, if you're reading this, of course you are, don't take it seriously.

Jesskah said...

I figured SOMEone had to get Canada a gold..geez.

Katie V. said...

yeah, it wouldn't be a sport if she didn't play along and give a good challenge. And yeah, if you're reading this Miss Mitts, no offence, but seriously, email or call me! Sadly now I'm shouting out on blog comments. So desperate.....

Becky said...

I can't believe I am just reading this now. I feel so loved and justified!!!!

And I would like to point out that I have now called both of you back and promise never to make it an Olympic sport ever again.

PB 6 hours 18 minutes yesssssssssssssss.