Friday, 10 October 2008

vendredi

I'm watching The Simpsons Movie (2007) right now..I'm very pleased to have been able to buy it. I've been talking about buying it for so dang long...and it was only 6 pounds...I like it.

I walked into the Blockbuster on Home Street right next to where we got off the bus because I wanted to see if they'd let me rent and I really felt like filming tonight. It's been a ten-hour work day. I wanna chizzill.
I said, "Hi, I have a question."
"OK." (not British)
"I have a Blockbuster account in Canada, can I use my card here?"
(Somewhat apologetic) "Eeuuuh, no."
"Oh."
"But we can sign you up...."
So I got an account. Their cards kinda look cooler than ours.

The line that inspired me to post was this (twas actually sung to the theme of Spider-Man....you know it) -
Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig, does whatever a Spider-Pig does
Can he swing from a web? No he can't - he's a pig.
Look out! Here comes the Spider-Pig.

Another line I liked came from Moe and I actually forget the line that proceded it but it looks like it could be funnier on its own. "This is why we should hate children."

I wanted to say more....but maybe it's not appropriate. :

2 comments:

V said...

You must watch the extra scenes. The sausage truck had me laughing for days.
I giggled just now thinking about it.

Jesskah said...

oooh, I did watch it, I did. it's weird to think that an animated film has deleted scenes but it sho nuff does. I want to watch that part again because I remember thinking the song the truck driver was singing was hilarious. Does he say something like, "I can't wait to look at all my sausages"?