Sunday, 3 May 2009

Five Decisions

1) I decided that the most hideous defense argument in existence is, "She was asking for it."

2) I decided that I am so fascinated by the art of quick-changing that I don't want to see the YouTube videos on how it's done. (Like REALLY never want to have the secret revealed to me.)

3) I decided that worried glances, exchanged, help nothing.

4) I decided to make a proper carving out of my income for accomodating/hosting/serving. Today I did it twice - one unintentionally and the other inadvertently - and though it stung the wallet a little I love the fruit. So, I will add it to my budget proppa style.

5) I decided that there are worse things to do than miss church because you are painfully tired and want to crawl into a bucket and Satan shouldn't be able to hold me down for it. Seriously. There are WORSE things.

...totes forgot about the list list. oops.
[EST]

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ahhh the classic worried glances exchanged. Yes, little help does it offer, only affirmation that everyone else is feeling worried... which in turn causes all the parties present to be more worried because no one thinks it's going to be o.k.

Jesskah said...

S Roz! It is your birthday day in my timezone! Happy Barfday! (bet you never got a birthday wish through a blog comment, didja? DIDJA?!)

It's interesting that I wasn't thinking of the scenario exactly the way you described it but you still clearly get it. I guess just a glance does nothing for solving problems or even starting a dialogue.... I was thinking about being the third party who sees the glances but doesn't participate.
Any way you slice it, I think the problem (or percieved problem) is worsened when it's not discsussed.

(how's THAT for a birthday message? hahaah)