Tuesday, 26 January 2010

I really don't like those mornings where I wake up and hate the look of my room. This morning I honestly blasted: "Do ALL these things belong to me??"
Part of it was rhetorical but part of it was an honest inquiry. I was trying to figure out what was here before I moved in..and it's just the bed and the bookshelf. :(

Oh, it makes me so sad. It's another reminder that I don't belong here and I'm not really anywhere. This is not a nice thing to wake up to.

Curtis Stone thinks he's so hot....ha I don't even know what to say.

I think I'm finding this room thing harder because I have worked hard to get rid of the things I don't need or use or want.
When I came back in the house 20 minutes ago, I sighed, "I wish my life was simpler," but I didn't mean with materials exclusively. I don't have any great conclusions on this, especially nothing that seems to fit in a blog post.

No comments: